Reasons to Take an Online Course
When is it in the best interest of a student to take a course from CT Virtual Learning, in addition to taking courses at their local high school?
- Resolve scheduling conflicts at school or meet the needs of different schedule configurations.
- Allow student flexibility in use of time to meet other school / family / work commitments.
- CT Virtual Learning may offer courses not available at the student's home school.
- Student needs to make up a credit.
- Online may be a better-suited learning environment.
- Student desires the experience of taking a distance education course.
- Provides opportunity for student to complete course(s) at an accelerated pace.
- Provides extended time to complete coursework for those students that need additional time.
- To meet the needs of a transferring student.
- Students who have medical conditions that may not allow them to be present for a full day.
- Prepare for the 21st century global workforce.